By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Gun GravyGun GravyGun Gravy
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Firearms
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Reading: Trump Puts “Project Freedom” On Hold
Share
Font ResizerAa
Gun GravyGun Gravy
  • Latest News
  • Firearms
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Firearms
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Gun Gravy > Tactical > Trump Puts “Project Freedom” On Hold
Trump Puts “Project Freedom” On Hold
Tactical

Trump Puts “Project Freedom” On Hold

Jim Flanders
Last updated: May 6, 2026 3:56 pm
Jim Flanders Published May 6, 2026
Share
SHARE

United States President Donald Trump has temporarily put “Project Freedom” on hold, pausing military escorts in the Strait of Hormuz. He said that the blockade of Iranian ports will “remain in full force and effect” until a final agreement with Tehran is reached.

The now-aborted operation is the latest flashpoint between Washington and Tehran. Iran warned that any foreign military entering the strait would be targeted, insisting that safe passage through the waterway must be coordinated with Iranian forces. –RT.

“Based on the request of Pakistan and other countries,” as well as “great progress” in talks with Iranian representatives, Washington and Tehran have “mutually agreed” to put the ship-movement operation on hold “for a short period,” Trump abruptly announced on Truth Social two days later, according to a report by RT. 

Trump launched “Project Freedom” as a way for the US military to guide tankers and other commercial vessels safely through the Strait of Hormuz during his and Iran’s joint blockade of the vital waterway.

U.S. Begins Blockade of Strait of Hormuz

One-fifth of all global oil flows makes its way through the Strait of Hormuz. When announcing the mission on Sunday, Trump described it as a humanitarian effort rather than an offensive war operation.

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth appeared to be caught off guard by Trump’s announcement. Earlier on Tuesday, he boasted at a press conference that “hundreds more ships from nations around the world are lining up to transit,” after US forces “embarrassed” Iran with the success of Project Freedom.

Just hours earlier, Secretary of State Marco Rubio pushed the idea to journalists, saying that the original operation (Epic Fury) is over, adding: “We’re now on to this Project Freedom.”

US Central Command claimed on Monday that US forces destroyed several small Iranian boats that tried to interfere with the mission. Tehran rejected the claims, while Iranian media reported that Iranian forces had fired warning shots near US naval vessels.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Apocalypse Rising: We Have Reached A Moment In Human History That Could Change Everything

Iran Spox Blasts “Unrealistic” White House “Wish List” To End War After US Touts “Close” To Deal

Hillsborough County Deputies Show TREMENDOUS Heart | Active Self Protection

Friday = Skimmer Day: Market Views, Data Drop, More Replay, Weekending

Why This Fleeing Thief’s Plan Instantly Collapsed | Active Self Protection

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
URGENT: Interest Rates SQUEEZING – I Know Why!
Tactical

URGENT: Interest Rates SQUEEZING – I Know Why!

Jim Flanders Jim Flanders August 20, 2026
I Told You. I Hope You listened
Law Files a Suppressor Next to Grenades and Rocket Launchers. SB 214 Would End That, and the House Still Has Not Voted.
Mask, Gloves, and a Gun: Florence Vape Shop Employee Fires on Armed Robber Loading Cash Into a Bag
Jury Evaluates Self-Defense Claim In Parking Confrontation After Armed Citizen Draws Gun
Thurs: Datafication, OverTheHorizon, “Lala” Hank on Prepping IRL
Lodestar Technology Welcomes USA Carry to Independent Advisory Board, Names Luke McCoy Field-Testing Advisor
Latest News

Lodestar Technology Welcomes USA Carry to Independent Advisory Board, Names Luke McCoy Field-Testing Advisor

Jim Flanders Jim Flanders August 20, 2026
When Running Your Mouth BACKFIRES | Active Self Protection
TacticalVideos

When Running Your Mouth BACKFIRES | Active Self Protection

Active Self Protection Active Self Protection August 20, 2026
Self-Defense Starts Long Before You Reach for Your Gun
Videos

Self-Defense Starts Long Before You Reach for Your Gun

USCCA USCCA August 20, 2026
  • Videos
  • Latest News
  • Tactical
  • Firearms
2024 © Gun Gravy. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?